Saturday, January 13, 2007

Think Before You Act

The recent explosion of Air Asia free tickets giveaway had hit the head lines days ago. I was one of them who got their ticket to Macau booked. When people tell you it’s free, the nature of a travel freak like me would grab it without thinking. Putting aside total tax to pay, the only thing I could think about that moment was Disneyland and Madame Tussauds Wax Museum. I do not know where I inherit this travel bug from? Even though I’m a penny-pitcher in my daily spending, things would just turn opposite when it comes to traveling. Need to practice self control here…

Unconsciously at the back of my mind, I’m targeting to append more entry to my list of visited countries I supposed.

Having thought it over, I finally came back to my senses… I have my financial commitment/plans. What about our marriage? Honey moon? I decided to cancel the trip (and this is final).

I felt very bad for agreeing to go at first and then changed our minds. Our group of friends who planned this was sure pissed. MY mistake, and I truly learnt not to make a hasty decision. Sorry friends, really didn’t intend to be so ‘sou heng’.

Wish me luck in my tax refund though. Sigh....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home