Monday, February 19, 2007

Double Celebration

I'm writing this from Kelantan, currently being pampered with oranges and home cook food for the new year. It’s so good to be home...

Happy Chinese New year to all! I really wanna thank all of you for your birthday wishes.

Here are some photos from home, and our activities thus far :D Enjoy!


<- Pounding garlic for cny dinner.







Mom cooking Bak Hong to last the whole week! ->





<- We got some help from spider woman too.






Dad the gardener ->



<- Reunion Dinner, small group this year.









Parents Pakto-ing->









<- Line dancing with mom.




Relaxing on patio ->









<- My sis has got nothing better to do than to post in mid air.



Can't believe she talked me into doing this.
Darn funny, we had a great time laughing though ->














<- Foot massage in KB Mall.
Movie marathon ->












<- Usage of ang pao for a pair of heels :)

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 8:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ehh.. auntie

how come you ran so fast heh??
have not gone collect ang pao from you laa ..

Still no belanja KFC for ur Bday weh.

:P

P.S guess leerr who I am ...

 
At 2:35 PM , Blogger sugar.glider said...

Hor... u found me here.

The only person who calls me auntie is fkl la..

Bad u...plz change to leng lui plz :D

 
At 2:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nee the Spider woman picture gave me a real laugh. She looked good ya, with all those lanky legs. (Fear factor expression?) Also the mid-air shots made me wish that I could do it too - but no lah with all this weight I carry. But line dance? ah ha! I beat you both!

 
At 1:39 PM , Blogger sugar.glider said...

You should see the other pics we took in mid air! Really really funny! I shall post them up soon, and hopefully won't get killed :D

 
At 1:39 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Forgive me for I'm a little slack in reading your posts (Now baru nak start reading... hehe). Your mention of bak hong brought back memories of when we were back in KB... sigh... those were the days... boleh minta bak hong recipe ar? :p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home