Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A Quick One

This post is just to entertain you readers and keep everyone updated. No, I’m still alive despite all that are happening lately.

First was my missing wallet, then my car broke down and now a war with Mr. Tin. Accusing me of being emotional? I was caught with puffy eyes by pretty housemates. You never cry before mehhhh?

Being soft hearted as he always is, of course I won the war, Muahahah….Everything resolved now, thank you.

Oh, I still owe you about my trip. I will most probably create another site for that.

They say we should count our blessings. I recon I’m really blessed to have touched the ground of Amazing
Thailand, Neighbouring Singapore, Magnificient US, Beautiful China, Boring Brunei, Admirable Japan, Colourful South Korea and Unforgettable Hong Kong

and next, Australia? All glory to HIM!!

UK,NZ... don't talk first la. Need to save 10 years.

Broke d, I need to pray more...



Anyway, here's a preview. I like this pic the most :D - Cruising the straits of Hong Kong.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 4:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at all the 3 back packs! What a target for pickpocketers.

No wonder you lost your wallet. Pickpocketers are real good at their job. In one second, their fingers can do the work without anyone feeling or sensing anything. You had experienced it once already before, at the railway station in WB. So? My advice is next time, put the packs in front! (Even if it makes you feel 'pregnant')!

 
At 8:23 PM , Blogger sugar.glider said...

Tiok Sajo. Ok ma, understand. Ah Nee chai si liao, keke.

Btw yb, posting is working fine ler.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home