Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Moth Ball Drinks

I am putting the blame on those dreadful cockroaches! Seeing them crawling over our table tops makes me want to squash the insects, removing every juice that is left inside. I just hate roaches, the smell, arrrggh... the hairy legs, arrrgggghhhh!!!

Thereafter, went to Giant and got myself two packs of moth balls. Sealed in the bag were 200 pieces of white marble-look-alike. The answer to my agony.

I placed a quarter of the packs underneath our sink. Not aware of how strong the smell could be, all I wanted then was to get rid of those roaches. Many were also sprinkled into our kitchen cabinet, where yinn placed her biscuits and noodles (So sorry yinn, I really wasn’t' thinking straight). She told me her meggie smelled like moth balls and migrated all her food to a higher level cabinet where I didn't put those balls.

Weeks passed, those balls got smaller and smaller.

And today, I tasted something in our drinking water (There's an outlet on our sink, which is where we get our RO drinking water) The filters are right under the sink where I put the balls. Our drinking water tasted somewhere a unique moth ball juice.

No worries housemates, I’ve drained the tank many times and got the filter changed. The water is back to normal now. No stomachache.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

THIS IS SPARTAAAAaa...... ^^

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home