MSjiaN Technical Support
I must put this up tonight.As usual, we all msn during working hours :) Not ehtical, but unavoidable.
And so today, my mom was online, so was my sister. They started a conference despite my notice of being busy. Lovely was at my desk when the conference window kept blinking non-stop on my taskbar. Hence, I left the two of them chatting and continued my work.
When i was done, i opened up the conference and saw Jian's answer to my mom's question on how to add contacts into a conference.
Couldn't stop laughing and i had to print screen it.
Behind the scene is my colourful IDE (customized to be gentle with pink, soft cyan, baby blue, etc :)

12 Comments:
hahahahha! I laughed out loud! so funny this mek Jian. :p Very illustrative technical support indeed!
Btw mek Nee, me like the color of your msn chat window. Kekeke. Can-tik!
The ide colour not nice meh?I customized it one nu :D The msn is default ler..
Jian :
Im so good in drawing, but sad.aunty bin hoo went fer emergency toilet without looking at the drawing. lolz
Suii also! Comfort to the eyes. That's loads of codes to see everyday hor :P Life of a programmer, tell me about it~
lol ur mum's cool.
the ridiculous things jian drew when we chat too..
Jian...very entertaining, lol
For the benefit of all: the reason why I still could not find that icon inspite of Jian's technical support - was, I was searching it from a wrong window! So much for old ppl learning IT!
Haha,no ma. You're cool. My mom uses msn nudge k! :D
Jian :
its okay mum. at least u know how to use msn nudge ! hehe.
i wonder when david ong wana learn to blog. :P
your mum very modern leh ... hahahaha
My mother is cute... :D
She chats in msn,
She read blogs,
She used to play bomber man. haha...
your mom is PA to a finicky granded Dato you know lah! (SBJ developer)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home