Saturday, November 03, 2007

1st kg: Invitation List and Cards

Having drilled my memory to get some long-lost-friends out of the right closet and their attendance are NOT something that could be done in one day.

The invitation list is forever changing.

Thus far, we're almost done with this tidious task. Especially getting addresses and confirmation from friends who belong to "See-first-ah" / "I'll-get-back-to-you" group. Not to mention double up the energy to separate those attending church and dinner. Ahh.. now we can relax a little.

Ironing out the cards for the ink to dry up. Got Andrew to write most of it :) His writing is nicer than mine...

From Left: Church Invitation - Classy, KL Dinner Invitation - Elegant (like the bride), KB Dinner Invitation - Decent and cute (like the bride)
(Did you get yours?)

Finally, sent them out! Yay!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 9:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not yet. But then maybe I don't count? Unless you wanna send one over to UK boleh juga! hehehehehe! But I'll be there Ah Po!

Min

p.s. you tentu cute one.

 
At 7:17 PM , Blogger sugar.glider said...

Of course u're in :) I will reserve one for u po!! So happy u're coming back! Btw Min, Lynn was asking about you. I got her msg in friendster and she's also getting married in August next year kat Hawaii, romantic~~~

 
At 7:18 PM , Blogger sugar.glider said...

Oh.. i just saw your p.s :D Haha, Sayang you. Muacks!

 
At 9:09 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I haven't gotten mine wor... and it's 20 days before your wedding!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home