Another New Year
It is now 31 days after our wedding, was busy settling down and preparing for Christmas. Pa and ma came for a visit after our return from KB, time flies. I’m already married for one month, haha.The one question newly wed always get thrown at: “How’s married life?”
And my template to their question: “I iron more”.
Yinn left our place last week. We'll surely miss you mek! I know she's one of my constant blog reader? :D So leh, i wana wish you all the best again in your studies! Hope to visit you one day. Ping is now staying with us. Since she will be starting work in Western D, driving to Kelana is pretty ideal. This girl likes to cook. And she is a good one! We were very well fed with spaghetti, roast chicken, etc for the past few days since her stay.
Anyway, happy new year to all! Resolutions are set and achievements evaluated. I have never in my life practice this principle. Perhaps it is good to start doing it this year.
Talking about appraisal, lovely mother lace did an evaluation on me. Overall, I’ve scored 3/5. Mmm, not as bad. The application I’m working on is not at all easy. At least I’m happy I achieved all objectives set last year. The appraisal will determine our increment next month. Sigh, I’m no longer as excited as before :( Perhaps I’m really burnt out working here? When will the next bus come by?
I know God has his time :) Perhaps I will get my spiritual life back on track, concentrate more on Him... "then all shall be added unto you". Just wait for my post :)
Labels: Milestones, Scuttlebutts
6 Comments:
No wonder u like my cute small, portable iron board laa~ hahahah!
Miss you leh meK!!! I so miss my cosy comfy room, ok, ex-room. :p
Thx muchie for the pen again! love it! sure think of u all when I use it. :D
Mwwahhhh!
Reminder: When the next bus comes along, it will be a good air-con one. Remember after Silver, is Platinum! No way you can compare the two. So be positive, God will see to your future, if you trust in Him.
I bet you will not be staying with us liao mek after your studies :P Coz u sure kahwin d!
Ya mom, hope the bus will come by soon. I m so waiting.
The bus is here! The bus is here! I'm getting onboard, finally!
all aboard!!! ka ching $$ $$ :P
yb, apa maksud?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home