Saturday, May 31, 2008

EC Secure Programmer Certification

The title sounds so power. It's basically thories of software security methodology. You have good memory?Is so, according to the trainer, should be able to pass their MCQ finals. We were given 18 months before the exam voucher expires.

Those sent for training at Philio D1 ultimately gets bonded one year each. I was reluctant to sign initially, just in case there are deep sea creatures under surface of still water. Haha, I know I’m being paranoid! Even banks put on nice front with underlying catches, sending agents with plastics cards harassing ppl in hypermarkets…

Though training @ day, heaps of mails awaiting @ night. As said, multitasking… What to prioritize? It’s Friday night, I’m still worrying over bits & pieces from work. It is indeed a blessing to have dedicated team members ;) I’ll make sure their hard work gets noticed when appraisal returns…

I’m emotionally drained tonight, down and tired. Need to hum some hill songs, QT and get down on bended knees.

Have been a little far off from Him lately :( maybe that's why i feel so empty.

I need my daily bread. NOW!

p.s: Please join me in reading the verses added at the side bar :)

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 12:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ish..jealous nya u can go training while i at office whole week.

 
At 11:57 PM , Blogger sugar.glider said...

Aha, shouldn't be anymore training liao lar... :P

 
At 4:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mek nee!

Just dropping by..

*Boink Boink*

Miss ya! :)

 
At 9:52 PM , Blogger sugar.glider said...

Mek! Thanks for dropping by ;) Miss u also, how was ur break back home? Exam result out d?

 
At 4:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah nieeeeeeeee..... u are bek! ^^

the down on bended knees.. sound so.. erotic and obscene.. _-_

bila come out! ajak the ekors.. long time din see them already

 
At 8:50 PM , Blogger sugar.glider said...

Wei, what's so obscene about down on bended knees? Your brain very poluted la...

Yea, do you mind to arrange? We need to meet up :)

 
At 3:29 PM , Blogger Ebeid Soliman ElSayed said...

Hi,

I have some questions
I have to take the training to achieve ECSP ?
Is there any self-study kits ? book ?

Thanks,

 
At 4:43 PM , Blogger sugar.glider said...

I'm not sure how standard the course designation is. But for our case, we went through 5 days training and yes... books/cds were given.

Go through the course, u'll get certificate of achievement/attendance.

Go pass the exam, you'll be a certified secure programmer.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home