Tuesday, November 17, 2009

In Need of Cheers

So far i have been working peacefully from home. I'm still working from home, but decided to go back to office tomorrow.

The internet connection yesterday and today screwed up my work big time!! Excuse me, but i'm really pissed and angry of having to reconnect to vpn over and over for like 30+ times. To top that, there are urgent fixes sitting on my tray. Boss is out holidaying the whole week, and the responsibilities only fly here lorrr. I have about 10 priority 1 tickets pending. Easy tasks seem too difficult to complete! Sooo stress laarrr! Imagine, in the midst of your concentration, the connection breaks, your action freeze, remote desktop die, die die .... EVERY 10 freaking minutes.

And you get the page not found error.

My temporary solution was to restart the router every time it breaks. Sigh, you get the picture now?

Working area is upstairs, router is downstairs.... leg cacat, hobbles down the stairs, hobbles up the stairs, typed password si per many times, wait 10 minutes, connects, work, stress, think... almost got it -- DISCONNECT -- ROUND1

Working area is upstairs, router is downstairs.... leg cacat, hobbles down the stairs, hobbles up the stairs, typed password si per many times, wait 10 minutes, connects, work, stress, think... where did i stop? Oh ya, continues, almost finish, desktop freezes -- DISCONNECT -- ROUND2

That's why you can't blame me for losing my temper :(

As if it is not bad enough, I've missed this morning conference, the land line was also kaput :( No dial tone what so ever. Sigh, bad day it is.

Anywayz, I hope the next TRC competition may somehow cheer me up. I've submitted one entry, and praying to at least win a consolation prize. The theme is nature.


I'm logging off now, have enough for today....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home