Good Things Don't Last
The management knew it was coming, they had to keep mummed as the Veder made them signed a memorandum of secrecy.At a later date, Veder finally broke the silence. Approximately 2 months ago and it wasn't pleasant. However, he conveyed the news with sweet coated chocolate, extra caramel and melted on top was a thick layer of strawberry icing. Giving everyone a faint glimpse of hope, promising glitters and gold.
"I felt helpless as this wasn't my intention for TAS, but we do not know if the deal is certain. I will definitely fight on your behalf, I will make sure things turn out well. We really appreciate your hard work throughout these years...."
(Ass lah = This is to show you how our first reactions were, and still are for some)
At that point of time, it was devastating. I thought I'd finally found the best place to settle. I wasn't ready for another job hop, not for now.
Anyway, what's done is done. Our department is confirmed outsourced.
Next week will be the official take-over date. The intruder will be charging in, Vedar throwing a curry rice company lunch (Yes, new master is from India. The same master who took over Axon)
How will things turn out to be? I don't know.
Will benefits stay? I don't know.
Will pay gets cut? I don't know.
Will there be increment? I seriously don't know.
But one thing I DO know (for certain) is:
"All things work together for the good of those that love the Lord and are called according to his purpose" Romans 8:28
I take comfort is His words and boldly, I'm proclaiming:
Good things don't last, cause better ones are coming!!

We are happy pigs waiting to be sold.
Labels: Work
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home