30
Ok, face the fact. My age now carries a '3' in front, don't quite like it but can't help it.I need some time to get used to it.
Thanks to all of you who posted/conteng my wall today :) Also, to those who sent sms. Including one which got in 10 minutes before midnight. Luckily you didn't forget :D
Love u all lots.
Labels: Birthdays, Milestones



4 Comments:
I was minding my own business when suddenly felt a gush of chill wind which is a sign of omen that I must have forgotten (nearly forgotten) something VERY VERY important.
Then i know its ur bday. Luckily still within date. Else sure kena from u -_-"
hehe... thank u yb. Where's my present?
ah nie.. i forgot to organise a belated bday cake that day -_-"
how ah?? settle with u next time :P
know how to say only... no heart 1 u...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home