Saturday, March 06, 2010

The Beginning of BB's Journey In A Water Bag

Test kit in my left grip, instruction box in my right. I double checked, triple checked, read, looked again ... Two lines means what?

When you're in such life changing situation, your judgment and ability to digest information tend to get overpowered by extreme excitement, fear and joy.
Blushed, and my heart rate was in par to a jogger's. Hero felt the same.

Ok, i'm officially pregnant :) This is my first public confession, apart from what you may have guessed/speculated from the pictures you saw in fb recently.

Most of you who are followers here are my close friends/ relatives :) So i guess this is not any bit of a new news.

If you were observant, you would have noticed a pregnancy counter at the bottom right I've uploaded way back during week 5. Have you notice? I'm using it to keep track of bb's development myself.

So far we have visited the gynae 3 times for the past 3 months. (Check the counter to see how old is bb). Here are some ultrasound + hot mama images to share.



This morning we saw the fella's hand playing with his/her ears during the scan. So excited, I kept reminding the nurse to have the pictures captured. Ended up leaving behind da paid folic acids and calcium pills. We're going back there tomorrow.

Congratulations to your promotions friends! Use these formulas to upgrade your status:

[Uncle/Aunty][Your Name]
Example: Aunty Jian, Aunty Wee Kin

If you already own the uncle/aunty title, then use this formula:

[LAO][Uncle/Aunty][Your Name]
Example: LAO uncle Kok Chee Wai

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, And before you were born I consecrated you;" Jeremiah 1:5

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 11:10 PM , Anonymous yinn said...

Yep, noticed the Pregnancy meter. But, that was after u told me :P
Mek, reali happie for u n ah-drew! Can't wait..can't wait..
Wish u n BB healthy healhty always nah..

 
At 11:39 PM , Blogger sugar.glider said...

Keke, thanks mek! I can predict your turn will be much sooner than expected.

I hope I can make it to your wedding. Will tell BB to come out @ the right timing :P

 
At 11:03 AM , Blogger Wai said...

wah liu....

wat is:
LAO uncle Kok Chee Wai

im OBVIOUSLY a 哥哥 la.. >.<"

dun cincai upgrade my status title yet -_-"

enjoy the journey my dear fren :)

 
At 8:47 PM , Blogger sugar.glider said...

Thanks yb, hehe. But that doesn't change your title :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home