Sunday, May 23, 2010

Talk When You Need To

I see myself slanting toward being an introvert rather than being the otherwise. You see, it depends. I usually don't go about initiating conversations with strangers. During early acquainting, I may or may not click well with you.

If we do click, then I crap. Somehow, i enjoy being mischievous and... intentionally find jokes which may seem cold to some. The bottom line is, i amuse myself with them. The closer you are to me, the level of you experiencing the lame grows higher. My pa calls me kuai ku. (Which i can guarantee you, i inherit from him)

If we do not click, then naturally, you'll only see the surface.

The case is the same when it comes to professional communication. During meetings, I don't talk much either, unless when i need to. I only discuss work related issues and find it hard to utter personal conversations like "How is your wife doing?", "How is the weather there?", "Oh, your dog is so cute.." etc.

I guess that's why i'm not fit to be in the management, yet. People skill is something to be worked upon.

Anyway, when i have to talk, i talk. When you need me to give you answers, i will.

So i was the winner during last week's training, I spoke at the right time, with the right answer :D Hehehe, surprisingly... this utterance came with a box of chocolate all the way from Luxembourg. It was yummy! The guai lo was really generous.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 11:09 AM , Blogger Wai said...

Thats becos its the real you. Its the sincerity within urself that we want. not some arse licking 2 faced person.

If not becos u are who u are, we wont be frens for 9 years korek or not? ;)

 
At 8:41 PM , Blogger sugar.glider said...

ya yb, correct! That's why u need to buy my bb a stroller also, for old friend's sake! :P

 
At 9:56 AM , Blogger Wai said...

er...

thats 2 different story fren...

friendship where can be justified with materials wan... :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home