Monday, June 21, 2010

Pendamic Alert!

I was chatting with girl1 last Friday, we went for team lunch with big boss. She couldn't finished her meal and complained of sore throat and slight fever.

I was chatting with girl2 last Friday, we were in the meeting room waiting for discussion to start. She complained of headache and fever. Took emergency MC and went home.

This morning i went to office and were informed both were hospitalized, confirmed H1N1.

Since i'm categorized as VIP in such situation, a.k.a higher risk group... the management is kind enough to put me on exceptional leave, for a week. I'm home quarantined and will go back to work only next Monday.

They are now strictly prohibiting staffs with higher temperature to come for work. Every morning, screening of temperature is a must. The typical precautionary steps taken in most companies... you get the green sticker if you pass, red otherwise.

And so here I am, sitting in front of hero's pc @ home.... bored. If only i can work from home, hihi....(Recalling the moment of my adventure in a cast) * I'm so gonna kill Bobby! (For those who do not know him, it's that black piece of meat, barking endlessly for no practical reason next door)

Immunity boosts of prayers needed, thank you!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home