Tuesday, September 07, 2010

I Told Her To Wait

We've survived another week. Baby has yet to pop, thank God. Somehow, I believe she will not be out until next week.

I've one probation review appointment with da boss before going on Maternity leave day after tomorrow. Hopefully all be well. Exciting times ahead, the little increament helps in buying diapers :P So, by hook or by crook, she MUST stay on until i tell her otherwise. Very glad they finally agreed to put this forward instead of extending the timeframe upon my return.

And...how am i changing lately? Let me give you some brief updates:

1) I continue to gain weight as usual (Perhaps it's just water :P)
2) Having edema for the past 3 weeks.
3) Thought i would be free from stretch marks, had been deligently applying coco butter since day one. BUT, i didn't expect the marks to appear at my thighs, hips and breast.
4) She's sliding downward, it's pretty low now.
5) More toilet visits in the middle of the night.
6) Backache!!!
7) Bigger boops, lol.

Ok, enough of preggie updates.

Jian finally got her posting result. Another testimony to share, tell me if prayers don't work?! I must convince you they do. She'll be working in Serdang Hospital, which is about the same distance from Bandar Puteri to my work place. Opposite the usual traffic flow, save time, petrol and stress, BIG TIME.

And for Pa and Ma, having spent 10 long years waiting for their U.S visa.... finally the time has come. Ee Hong received the go ahead mail from INS. Though we may not know what's thier direction/decision now, I believe He has something good in stored!

Praying to tag along.

P.S: Oh oh, thank you YB for the crib bumper set :D

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home