Another New Year, Another Update
I no longer hold the luxury to write nowadays. True, our time revolves around Alyssa. It's self explanatory:1) Watch tv - with bb sucking boob.
2) Facebook - with bb sucking boob.
3) Sleep - with bb ready to suck boob.
Pumping only when I'm away from her, coz the mummy has mastered the art of breast feeding. Saves time heating up milk, easier to comfort crying infant, no need to wash up bottles....
Only when she's with bb sitter, I'm here declaring freedom.
Don't get me wrong, we are indeed enjoying her. Nowadays, she giggles every time we call her name :) Awww, kinda hard to put the feelings in words.
Anyway, happy new year to all... da wish lags a little, pardon my super busy schedule. Bed time heads a drastic change, interrupted sleeps are now routine. No problem bebeh.
I have yet to narrate the extreme joy of getting my lucky draw prize last month. A truly memorable event, especially being one travel freak myself, whom the best gift I ever won was a parker pen.
19/1/2011 - The upper portion of this writing sat in my draft for quite a while, I was typing the other day but couldn't publish on time, as again... someone needed to be attended to the boobs.
Labels: Blessings
4 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by the author.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home